If you are looking to know about the performance, maintenance, installation, features of a salt-free water softener, you must read the aquios FS-220 review till the end.
Aquios FS-220 Review In-Detail
This whole house water filtration system effectively removes the salt, rust, sand, and much more. You will have scale prevention and corrosion inhibition.
The performance of aquios water softener is not much effective for those houses with a higher amount of hard ions. Therefore, you have to condition the water softener. You need to prevent the depositing from the water softener.
Other than that, you will have a water softener that is great for the price, and it will not waste a lot of water for removing the sediments from the water. This water softener is a bit expensive, but it will be great in the long run.
On the other side, you will have a water softener that doesn’t only remove the hardness from the water, but you will have 20 grains of hardness level. Additionally, this water softener is completely salt-free, and you will have a great salt-free working function.
Installation & Maintenance
Installing this water softener in your home will be a tough job, but it will not take much space. You will have a good water softener with a compact design. However, you need the help of a professional for installing this water softener in your home. This device will take 2 to 3 hours to install.
Once it is installed, you will have great results and changes in the quality of water. Moreover, you need to replace the water filter after three months. This water softener will require the replacement of the sediment after 1 to 2 months for maintaining the water flow.
On the other side, you will have a salt-less water system, but you have to install the other filters to maintain it after some time.
With this salt-free water softener, you can easily remove the limescale effects from your house appliances and pipelines of your home.
Moreover, you will have the best kind of polyphosphate additive, which will be removing the hard ions easily from the water. Best of all, it will be only isolate the hard ions and prevent those minerals from sticking to the appliances of your house pipelines.
This water softener will provide the best kind of improvement in your home water. You will not have any kind of false smell or a bad taste in water. After installing it in your home, you will see how effectively it will be removing the scale buildup.
And the good news? You will have more lather production from the detergents and soap. Also, it will soften the skin and make the condition of hair healthier.
Another Bonus! You will have a carbon block cartridge filter to make the taste of water better. Additionally, you will have a better quality of water rather than the installation of standard water softeners.
Apart from that, it comes with higher protection against corroded ions. You will not have any kind of acidity or alkalinity in the water. It will not let the pipelines rust.
- This water softener conditioner comes with anti-corroding benefits.
- You will have saltless minerals with this water softener that is great for those who are on a diet.
- You don’t need any kind of salt top-up for this water softener. Moreover, you will find this water softener beneficial because it will be regenerating the water in less time.
- This water softener is easy to use, and you will have a quick filter replacing cartridges.
- It has a compact design, and you can conveniently install it in any place.
- The warranty period of 20 years and 60 days money-back guarantee.
- This filter cartridge needs frequent replacement after the usage of 40,000 gallons. Moreover, the filter replacement is not cheap at all. It will take 60 dollars on each filter.
- The water softener will not be best for treating the hardest minerals from the water.
- You will need a salt-based alternative with this water softener.
- This softener comes with higher sediment that will clog up frequently.
Thanks For Reading!
Born in the Philippines, Joseph Solis Moved to Canada at age 6. He attended Simon Fraser University and received his Masters’s in Chemistry. His research domains include water filtration, water softening, and overall water treatment.